Put them at the front to soak up damage with their riot shields – but really it’s their healthy skepticism that keeps them safe.
Unlock: HQ 2
Shields is one of the first cards you unlock in Rush Wars. This common card summons 2 units on the battlefield, holding shields that help them prevent damage coming from the enemies. When taking too much damage, their shields will break. They cannot hold for long after the shields get broken because their base HP is pretty low.
The amount of damage that Shields can deal is pretty low. They are usually used as mini-tanks. Paring with high-damage units such as Pitchers, Bazookas, etc, they become super useful.
|Card Rarity||Type||Space||Attack Speed||Target||Move Speed||Attack Range||Squad Size|
|Common||Attack Troop||1||1.2s||Air & Ground||Medium||Melee||2|
Strategy for Using Shields
- Since Shields have very low damage, it’s best to pair them with high damage units such as Bazookas or Pitchers.
- One of the very great 2-card combinations is Shields + Bazookas. Shields can soak a lot of damage for Bazooka while Bazooka dealing insane amount of damage.
- Shields + Gorilla is also insanely overpowered when you have Boost ready.
- In large numbers, Shields can deal tons of damage as well if get paired with very high HP units such as Gorilla, Tank etc.
- You can use Shields + Arcade combo to lure the enemies. This trick is very useful vs Laser.
- Shields are very weak vs:
- On defense, place them in front of high-damage units to stall the enemies and buy more time.